The Aventine at Oakhurst North located in Aurora, near downtown Naperville features newly renovated one and two-bedroom apartments and townhome-style floor plans that complement any lifestyle. Each smoke-free apartment boasts luxury features like stainless steel appliances, full-sized in-unit laundry, 9-foot or vaulted ceilings and private home entrances. Enjoy convenient additions like spacious private patios or balconies with extra storage, extended bathroom vanities, coat closets at the entryways and garbage disposals.
- Contemporary Kitchens. Our contemporary kitchens offer a full stainless steel appliance package that includes an energy-efficient refrigerator, gas range, over-the-range microwave, and dishwasher. An ample amount of storage is available in the custom white cabinets with modern nickel hardware, simulated granite countertops, garbage disposals, wood-style flooring, and breakfast bars.
- Condo-quality features. Select apartments feature soaring ceilings with crown molding, ceiling fans, dens, en-suite bathrooms with wood-style flooring and soaking tubs, built-in desks, and fireplaces.
- Private patio or balcony. Sip your morning coffee while watching the sunrise or relax outside after a long day.
- Ample storage and closet space. All apartments offer large walk-in closets and available storage units. Select apartments offer a kitchen pantry and a linen closet, so you won't have to worry about storage at The Aventine.
- Plank flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms and carpeted living spaces and bedrooms. This makes cleanup in the entertaining areas a breeze while still providing coziness.
- In-residence laundry. Every unit comes with a full-size washer and dryer generally off the kitchen in a laundry room. Conveniently do your laundry from the comfort of your own home.
The one-bedroom apartments range from 685 to 777 square feet. Each large bedroom features an oversized walk-in closet. Each kitchen on the one-bedroom apartments features a pass-through window looking directly into the living room, creating the feel of an open-concept floor plan perfect for entertaining, or just watching TV during weeknight food prep. Relax after a long day in the comfortably carpeted living room or enjoy a cool breeze on the over-sized patio or balcony. The larger of the one-bedroom apartments, the Tuscany, features additional space adjacent to the kitchen perfect for a dining table.
The two bedrooms, one story, floor plans share many of the great features of the one-bedroom apartments. These spacious floor plans range in size from 970 square feet to 1,081 square feet. Each spacious master bedroom features a full en-suite bathroom. Choose to enjoy a multiple course meal, or just host a casual game night in the dedicated dining area. Enjoy the added convenience of a dedicated laundry room located off the kitchen. Select units feature a cozy gas log fireplace.
The two-bedroom townhome-style floor plans offer all the comforts of a townhome, but with the freedom of renting at a managed community. These apartments range in size from 1,100 square feet to 1,399 square feet and feature the privacy of an upstairs master suite. Some styles feature lofts with a view into the first floor. The largest townhome-style apartment, the Calabria, features an additional space that can be used as a den or office. The Calabria, as well as the Trentino also have a gas log fireplace, perfect for cooler Midwest temperatures.